Insulation monitoring devices produced by HAKEL in the ISOLGUARD HIG94/E series is designed for monitoring the insulating status of single-phase and 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply systems, designed and operated according to standards IEC 61010-1:2010, EN 50522, IEC 61936-1:2010.
Enable monitoring of single-phase and 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply systems up to the maximum operating voltage of 275V AC, or 3x275V AC. If monitoring the insulation status of a single-phase or 3-phase ungrounded IT power supply system with higher operating voltage is required, it is necessary to create an artificial centre using TL400 (Art. number 70504), TL600 inductor (Art. number 70601), TL1600 (Art. number 71601) or TL6003 (Art. number 70603). Such a created centre is connected to insulation monitoring device terminal HIG94/E.
The insulation monitoring devices are equipped to display the numeric value of the measured insulation resistance. In addition, the control buttons for setting the parameters of the insulation monitoring devices and signalling LED diodes display the status of the checked network and the insulation monitoring device.
HIG94/E insulation monitoring devices are fitted with the HIG-ETH module, which enables direct connection of the insulation monitoring device to the ETHERNET computer network, on which it is possible to communicate with PC.
One or two built-in signalling relays with a switch contact enable the connection of equipment for signalling of alarm. The insulation monitoring device has an optional alarm memory function with the option to cancel the alarm using the button on the insulation monitoring device. Local and remote testing of the function of the insulation monitoring device can also be conducted.
Only one insulating status insulation monitoring device can be connected to the same ungrounded IT power supply system.
• The monitor for insulating statuses of AC networks with the voltage 0 to 275 V without additional equipment, higher voltages with additional inductor
• Display of measured value of the Risol insulation resistance on the display within the range 5 kΩ to 900 kΩ or 200 kΩ to 5 MΩ
• Signalling relay of the status of the insulating resistance with the switching contact
• Connection to the computer network ETHERNET 10Base-T or 100Base TX (automatic recognition), connector RJ45
• Communication protocols HTTP (WEB, XML), SNMP, MODBUS TCP
• Internal web pages for displaying actual values and configurations
• Optional memory of the alarm called with the option to unblock with the button on the insulation monitoring device
• Option to set the monitored value of insulating resistance RCRIT by means of the display and buttons within the range 5 kΩ to 300 kΩ or 200 kΩ to 900 kΩ according to the type of insulation monitoring device
• Adjustable hysteresis of the limit value of the insulating resistance within the range 0 to 100% by means of the display and buttons
• Adjustable delay tON signalling relay response use the displays and buttons within the range 0 to 60 sec
• Access to setting the insulation monitoring device can be locked. The insulation monitoring device is unlocked by a combination of buttons.
• Separated supply voltage enables to also monitor a network which is not under voltage
• Modules for assembly on the DIN rail 35 mm, the total width of both modules is 59 mm
|Supply voltage range||Us||90 ÷ 265 V AC(47÷440Hz) or 90 ÷ 370 V DC|
|Maximum IT power supply system operating voltage (without external inductor)||Un||275 V AC|
|Power consumption||P||max. 5 VA|
|Measuring voltage||Um||12 V DC|
|Measuring current||Im||< 0,6 mA|
|Internal resistance of the measuring input||Zi||> 2 MΩ|
|Displayed value’s range||Risol||200 kΩ ÷ 5 MΩ|
|Measurement accuracy 200 kΩ … 1 MΩ||± 10%|
|Measurement accuracy 1 MΩ … 5 MΩ||± 15%|
|Critical insulation resistence||Rcrit||adjustable 200 kΩ ÷ 900 kΩ|
|Insulation resistance hysteresis||Rhyst||adjustable 0 ÷ +100% Rcrit|
|Delay in response of signalling||tON||adjustable 0 ÷ 60 sec, with a 1 sec step|
|Signalling relay 1/ Signalling potential-free switching contact / Electric strength to the internal circuits and supply circuits||250 V AC / 1 A / 3750 Vrms / 3750 Vrms|
|Signalling relay 2 / Signalling potential-free switching contact / Electric strength to the internal circuits and supply circuits||250 V AC / 1 A / 3750 Vrms / 3750 Vrms|
|Communication line: RJ45 Ethernet 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX Ethernet: Version 2.0 / IEEE 802.3||3000 Vrms|
|Degree of protection according to IEC 60529||IP20|
|Housing material||PA-UL94 V0|
|Method of assembly||on the bar DIN 35|
|Recommended section of the connected conductors||S||1 mm2|
|Operating temperature||ϑ||-10°C ÷ +60°C|
|Atmospheric pressure||86 ÷ 106 kPa|
|External magnetic and electric field||according to IEC 61326-2-4|
|Overvoltage category / testing voltage||III, according to IEC 60664-1:2007|
|Pollution degree||2, according to IEC 60664-1:2007|
|Article number||70 926|
|Installation instructions (850.21 KB)|
|2D model (902.72 KB)||for registered only|
|3D model (751.4 KB)||for registered only|
|EC declaration of conformity (83.77 KB)||for registered only|